Sunday, August 19, 2007

Au Revoir

It's hard to believe that I started this blog 2 years ago. 20th Aug 2005. I had started a blog because I wanted to see how I (and the school) could use blogging as a tool to better communicate with students. I had started teaching in April 2005 and I wanted to champion this cause, something different from what most other lecturers were consider.

Fast forward to 2007. I am now no longer a lecturer. Did my intentions and scheme work? Well I guess it did on many aspects.

My new job has kept me very busy and it's getting harder for me to do postings that will excite (and perhaps entertain). I wish I had the time but I simply do not.

I had done some pondering about this and decided that this decision was the best. Therefore, it's with much sadness that I announce that this will be my final post. I have had the honour of your eyes and attention of the past 2 years. There have been so many memorable posts and comments from you. For that, I thank you.

I would love to keep in touch with all of you. Please do tinkle me if you see me online on MSN (leest at hotmail dot com).

Let me take this opporutnity wish everyone all the very best and thank you for all the memories. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home