Wednesday, June 06, 2007

La Salle-ians

I've been trying to locate my old primary school classmates for a long time. I've tried various search engines to no avail. One of my life's biggest regrets is that I lost contact with them many years ago.

I remember our school SRJK La Salle (Ipoh). We spent so much time playing football and hanging out after school. Noodles from the canteen was RM0.20. Hockey was our passion.

Don't ask me how but strangely I still remember their names:

Jeffrey Phuah
Vishnu Iaduray
Keith D'Oliveiro
Peter Skelchey
Vincent Chan Mun Leong
Pang Heok Han
Choong Chi Han
Chan Voon Kong
Hasfizal

Graduated 1987. It's strange how some things tucked away in a far corner of your brain can suddenly make such a dramatic come back. If any of you guys are reading this, please contact me.

Your friend,

LEE Senq Tee

Update (7/6/07): Good news! I managed to contact 1 of my friends thanks to the magic of persistance and search engines!

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

graduated in 1987!! i bet i wasnt even born yet. bleah =P

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Inconspicuous said...

Thanks for the reminder of my age Emilyn!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

did you manage to reconnect with Vishnu and Peter? I am in contact with both if you haven't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home