Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Still here

Well I was supposed to be attached to a project at a 5-star hotel in Singapore which begun this week. It will be running for about 1 month+. Unfortunately due to physical constraints, the hotel was not able to accomodate my presence. So I am still in my office for this week and will only be going on-site next week when the team starts the training for the staff at that hotel.

I've been undergoing training for the past month or so when I started and I'm just itching to get out there and learn on the job at hotels. Sad to say I have to be a little bit more patient. Thus far, I've learnt a lot about the system (configuration, capabilities, restrictions, etc) and there's so much more to learnt. The system is indeed very comprehensive and feature rich.

I've kinda gotten into a routine everyday. After spending so much time on Sentosa for the past 2.5 years, I've now kinda gotten used to joining the morning rush to work crowd on the train. It's not so bad actually and getting on from Lavender in the evening even allows me to get a seat now and then. The best thing is that it takes about 40-45 minutes to get to work! :D

I've also added a NBA widget to this page as I'll be keeping a close eye on my favourite team, San Antonio Spurs. Pretty sure they'll win but then again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home