Monday, June 25, 2007

Stoned Mondays

This is the last week of my attachement for the current project at THS. I will be back in my office by Thursday. Over the past 2 weeks I've learnt a lot. I am sure this is only the beginning but I can already see how stressful the work may be! The variety of questions imposed by the end users can be overwhelming as each department jostles for their rights, their functions, etc. It's still a fun process though and I am sure when I start doing it myself, the challenges would be no different.

On a separate note, I have begun a new programme of exercise that I have promised to stick to. 10km every week. Yup, for the first time in my life, I am going to run/jog/walk at least that distance every week. When you get to my age, you'll know why. I also have to change my diet (excluding sashimi of course). I'm never going to have a six-pack but must try right? As I slowly creep to another birthday, I am beginning to think more about my future and my health. *sigh*

Monday blues. First day of the week and I'm already stoned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home