Friday, May 18, 2007

Aussie Idol

Australian Idol. Singapore Idol.

Let me start by apologising to Hadi/Jonathan/Taufik fans but there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to comparing both talent shows. Ok just because I come from Australia does not mean I am biased but the contestants on Australian Idol (the winner and finalists) are simply amazing with real and raw talent!

The winner of Australian Idol 2006 was Damien Leith. Never heard of him? Check him out here. The runner-up was Jessica Mauboy and you can check her incredible voice here. Tell me you're not moved by her voice!!!!

A finalist by the name of Dean Geyer is not only a stud (according to the ladies fro Downunder), the guy can sing! Check him out here and here. His website can be found here.

Pure talents.

How to fight?!?!? I rest my case!

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree.
No Comparison.
I watched S'pore Idol 5 mins only and changed channel.
Give me some innovative and creative shows. Refuse normal on idols.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home