Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 1

I woke up this morning feeling quite nervous. Yes it was the first day of my new job but I've been in this position before, starting a new job. Why should I feel nervous? Perhaps it's the uncertainty....

Anyway I left almost 2 hours before I was supposed to start (not kiasu) because I wanted to be early and boy was I early! No choice so I went for breakfast.

So far everything is going well. The introduction and induction was kinda brief but my manager has shared with me plans for my next 6 months and it looks exciting. Everyone in the office were quite friendly and as expected I forgot almost all their names! After the first month or so of training, I will have the opportunity to shadow a senior on a couple of projects to learn. My position will entail me only servicing/training major clients (hotels) which hopefully means big scale projects for 5-6 star hotels and resorts. My colleagues in the same team are currently away in Las Vegas helping out on a project. I hope to be up and running as quickly as possible. Look out for pictures of hotels and of course, food!

Today also marks the first day of the new semester of the school. Good luck everyone!

4 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro... your on ur new job and ur still thinking of school...

hahaha... gd luck and all teh best.. now worries.. i noe how to get hold of u... DURIANS....

Ignatius

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger amberr said...

you quitted?!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger amberr said...

okay, no.. resigned?!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Inconspicuous said...

Yup, I've left the school and am now with a new organization. I'm still on MSN at times at the same address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home